Subject: Re: Why don't my MacIIci boot ?
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Shigeyuki Miyagi <miyagi@sys.i.kyoto-u.ac.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/21/1999 18:32:03
Thanks, Allen and Colin.

> well, i'd try making sure that 32-bit addressing is turned on and virtual
> memory is turned off in the memory control panel.  if that doesn't do it,
> try booting with all extensions turned off.  if that also doesn't work,

I'm sure the virtual memory is disabled.

> try booting from a raw kernel file under macos instead of booting off the
> netbsd partition.

I try the above method, but the result is just the same :-<
I don't know what's wrong.

Somone encounter such a problem on MacIIci ?

	Shigeyuki Miyagi
	Dept. of Systems Science, Graduate School of Informatics, Kyoto Univ.
	E-mail: miyagi@sys.i.kyoto-u.ac.jp
	http://www.msys.sys.i.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~miyagi
	tel. +81-75-753-5509   fax. +81-75-761-2437