Subject: Re(2): Many MacIIci and 1.4 problems
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Paul Hall <phall@gammaquad.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/16/1999 17:50:32
>> just generated yet another core dump (make this time).
>>
>> I've installed a clean system twice, but with the same results.  Any
>> ideas why nothing seems to be working?  I running NetBSD 1.4 on a
>> MacIIci with 8 MB ram and approx 260 MB hard drive space.  I'm
>> installing from a CD.  Thanks in advance,

I am having the same exact problem with the same exact system config. I
kept top open on a telnet session so I could monitor my swap usuage it has
17 megs free the whole time and is still dumping core during make. Also I
am running the generic kernel. This is a fresh install so I don't think
anything is corrupt.

--paul
You know you bought a lame computer when:
The sticker reads "nothing of value inside".

macjunkie@powermac.org