Subject: Re: mac on lan
To: None <fredfl2@soback.kornet21.net, pgonnet@student.ethz.ch,>
From: Stephen Brown <sbrown@best.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/16/1999 10:22:03
> From port-mac68k-owner-sbrown=best.com@netbsd.org Wed Jun 16 03:35:55 1999
> To: port-mac68k@netbsd.org, guy santiglia <fredfl2@soback.kornet21.net>
> Subject: Re: mac on lan
> Sender: port-mac68k-owner@netbsd.org

Actually, the Q610 has an AAUI plug on the back(I know. I have one of
these at home).  You'll need to get an AAUI-twisted pair transceiver.
Any place that sells Mac parts should have one of these.  I don't recall
how much they cost, but I think it's less than $50.  It'll connect
to the port on the back of the Mac with the dots above it <...> and
the other end takes the RJ45 connection.  After adding one of those,
Pedro's directions should work ok...

Steve B.
sbrown@best.com