Subject: re: Of mice and men
To: None <PORT-MAC68K@NETBSD.ORG>
From: Steve Revilak <revilak@umbsky.cc.umb.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/16/1999 10:33:08
cruller@unicom.net wrote:

/ I bought a mousesystems 3 button macpoint pro that works great.  It's a
/ little on the light side and doesn't feel as substantial as a kensington
/ but it does work out of the box.  I got mine from a compusa for $35.
/ I've also seen them mail order for about the same price.  Or check out
/ compusa's web site & order it over the web.

Ooops.  I botched my original post.  I said "mouseword", I meant
"mousesystems".  The MouseSystems A3 was the first one I went looking
for.  The list of models I found included an A3 trackball and a 1-button
model, with a note that Optical models for the mac have been
discontinued.   :-)

/> Is there any kind of general consensus about 2-button mice? (Now why the
/> heck are there so many of those?).
/
/Don't like 'em one bit.  You still have to contort on the keyboard to
/get the third button.  You really want the extra button. my 2cents.

Oh great....poseur mice!

> TIA
>
> Steve Revilak

Jer