Subject: [zuse1@geocities.com: MacBSD]
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@ninthwonder.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/16/1999 08:25:53
I am forwarding your message to port-mac68k@netbsd.org because
there are people there who can help you better than I can right
now.  You might consider subscribing to that mailing list as
there are a lot of people who have NetBSD up and running on
their macs and who are happy to help others.

-allen

----- Forwarded message from Riccardo Mottola <zuse1@geocities.com> -----