Subject: Re: looking for nubus network adapter
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Ulrich Hausmann <ulrich.hausmann@a2e.hp.shuttle.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/15/1999 08:33:15
Pedro,

if you're willed to wait a bit until I figure out my problems with that
Asante MacCon (see the related thread) I could ship it to you - even
from within Switzerland. But you'd have to wait a bit  . . .:))

Otherwise, try this address: PAULFXL@delphi.com (Paul Lawson). He's a
very correct and gentle person (a long time Apple II fellow), who deals
with used (spare) Mac equipment. Time ago he offered several Nubus
cards (among them also ethernet adapters) at excellent prices.

Good luck, Ulrich