Subject: Re: Asante & IIci cache card
To: Ulrich Hausmann <ulrich.hausmann@a2e.hp.shuttle.de>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@ninthwonder.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/14/1999 09:24:13
> As for the rest, could you please lead me a bit closer - I'm way under
> average level of most of the subscribers here as for computer
> knowledge. Sorry . . .:))

The "dm" command will display memory.  I don't know what command is
used to write a byte, but 'help' under MacsBug will be able to help
you figure it out--I'll assume it's 'wb' for the example below, but
that's probably wrong).  I'd like to know what you get if you run

	dm feed0000
	wb feed0000 ff
	dm feed0000
	wb feed0000 00
	dm feed0000

(assuming that the address that Asante Troubleshooter is complaining
about is feed000 -- I don't recall off-hand).

-allen