Subject: Re: xmcd broken under 1.4?
To: John Valdes <j-valdes@uchicago.edu>
From: Guy Santiglia <fredfl2@soback.kornet.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/07/1999 20:03:22

> xmcd 2.4 exhibits the same problem.  I just booted an SBC kernel (my
> previously reported problem w/ the SBC kernel hanging on boot turns
> out be be due to user error... ;) ), and now xmcd (2.5) works!  Must
> be some incompatibility with xmcd and the NCR scsi driver...  What
> SCSI driver are you using?
>
> John

Excuse my ignorance, but how do I find out which SCSI driver that I am
using?  I copied these lines from my kernel configuration file:
_________________________________snip_________________
# SCSI controllers
# XXX - use only one of ncrscsi or sbc
ncrscsi0 at obio?                       # SCSI NCR 5380
#sbc0   at obio? flags 0x1              # MI SCSI NCR 5380
esp0    at obio?                        # SCSI NCR 53C9x
esp1    at obio?                        # SCSI NCR 53C9x
If this tells anything.

And also, how should I find out which of the above lines  I need
in my kernel configuration.

	Guy

Guy Santiglia  Quadra 610, 50 MHZ, NetBSD 1.4!
South Korea