Subject: Re: keyboard problem or 1.4 problem (and more....)
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: T@W <lsp93@xs4all.nl>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/03/1999 19:31:12
guy santiglia wrote:

>> -On my LC475 it'll hang once in a while at the adb point (adb at obio0) in
>> bootup (especially after having saved any new settings in the Booter
>> without rebooting my Mac)
>
>Are you using the new booter program?
>
>	Guy

YEP, but it also occurred with the old booter.
T@W

the real ")OS("
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher
a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects."

Quoted - Robert A. Heinlein