Subject: RE: lrz (was RE: ZTerm)
To: 'Frederick Bruckman' <fb@enteract.com>
From: None <e.cartwright@de.qiagen.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/31/1999 14:58:59
I take it then that lrz on the NetBSD side and ZTerm on the Mac side is not
enough? I was under the impression that lrz was all that was required to
receive files at the NetBSD end. Is there anywhere I can find documentation
on this? I've searched the net without a great deal of success, and I didn't
find the lrz man pages particularly enlightening...

Sorry for what are probably rather elementary questions.

/ e w e n