Subject: lrz (was RE: ZTerm)
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: None <e.cartwright@de.qiagen.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/31/1999 11:35:09
Dear all,

Does anybody here have experience using lrz? I've been able to send a couple
of text files using the ZMODEM protocol, but no luck at all sending binaries
(using the -b option). Sending text files often fails as well (usually about
10% of the file gets sent and then nothing more happens - Zterm just keeps
retrying). I've tried setting ZTerm's Window param to 2048 (as its docs
suggest), and also setting the -w option in lrz accordingly, but with no
luck. After one failed transfer, I can't transfer anything else to the
NetBSD box using ZMODEM until I reboot it.

Does anybody have a setup that works?

TIA,

/ewen