Subject: Re: kernel
To: Frederick Bruckman <fb@enteract.com>
From: Guy Santiglia <fredfl2@soback.kornet.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/28/1999 06:42:04
On Wed, 26 May 1999, Frederick Bruckman wrote:

> The 1.4 distribution kernels have `options ADB_DEBUG' in the config
> file. Or if you have that already, commenting it out might work, too.
> (And then run config, etc.) In fact, I've found that making almost any
> change give you about a 50-50% chance of working flawlessly. It's all
> very wierd.

  I'm running a custom kernel now. :)  The only thing I changed from
the GERERIC configuration was uncommenting the:

#options        DEBUG           # expensive debugging checks/support

line.  I didn't try adding the `options ADB_DEBUG' line.  What are different
configuration files in /usr/src/sys/arch/mac68k/conf for?  There is one named
MYSTERY, INSTALL and GENERIC.

		Thanks everyone,

	Guy

Guy Santiglia  Quadra 610, 50 MHZ, NetBSD 1.4!
South Korea