Subject: Re: How should I build Postgres?
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Sergey Ivanov <ivanov@animatek.in.ru>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/27/1999 10:59:08
I think it was my mistake. I'll try build postgres today with comp.tgz =
reinstalled. The error message was about absence of the file or =
directory:
/usr/include/g++/_G_config.h:5: machine/_G_config.h: No such file or =
directory.

There were many error messages after this, but may be this one results =
in them.

By the way, how can I redirect stderr from make script to a file? Sorry =
for non-mac68k-port specific auestion.

At 11:11 PM, May 26, 1999 , Henry B. Hotz wrote:

>At 12:01 PM -0700 5/26/99, Bill Studenmund wrote:

>>> I guess I sit corrected.  The necessary patches were not extensive, =
and the
>>> remaining fix to time intervals is likely an autoconfigure problem, =
Tom was