Subject: Re: [Q] /etc/aliases configuration
To: None <matias@k-bell.com>
From: Chris Brown <chrsbrwn@mindspring.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/21/1999 17:33:28
"Matías Giovannini" wrote:
> Thank you very much for your help and time, Mr. Brown.

No trouble at all

snip...

> Is the O'Reilly book about sendmail any good? Maybe I could have figured
> this out with the info there, because I feel a little abusive about
> posing so many questions :-)

The O'Reilly book is excellent. It is the best book about sendmail
around. I've been able to do without it so far, but that's because I
have a bunch of other O'Reilly books to rely on, and configuring
sendmail isn't my job. If it was, you can bet that I would have a well
thumbed copy of the "Bat Book" (there's a bat on the cover...)

--
Chris Brown -- Macintosh networking/Web development
<chrsbrwn@mindspring.com> <http://www.mindspring.com/~chrsbrwn>