Subject: Re: About IIsi color palette
To: None <ivanov@animatek.in.ru>
From: Ken Nakata <ksn@tkf.att.ne.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/17/1999 17:50:01
On Mon, 17 May 1999 11:25:33 +0400, Sergey Ivanov wrote:
> I use Xmac68k 'One Server Fits All' with generic NetBSD 1.3.3 kernels on Mac
> IIsi with internal video (256 colors Apple standard RGB display, 14"). It is
> not supported, so my color palette as it was at booting from MacOS used as
> it was without any correspondens to color names.
> So I wonder, if anybody have MacOS color palette for loading before NetBSD
> booting, which adjusts colors for NEtBSD?

Had you read the accompanying document a little more closely (I admit
it's far from not-confusing at all), you'd notice that it said that it
did not support 256 color mode on the internal video.  Best you can do
is 256 gray scale mode to use which you have to switch to gray scale
mode before booting into NetBSD.

Ken