Subject: Localtalk ??
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Niels S. Eliasen <nse@ruc.dk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/12/1999 10:26:24
Hello

This might seem like a dumb qustion, but have to ask it nonethelesss...

I would like to use my old Duo 270C as well for NetBSD(I know there are
some problems with the screen, but that is ok! the LCD screen is cracked
anyhow!) but using the Duo poses a problem with connecting it to
Ethernet....
With MacOS it works fine using the Newertech Etherdock, but I doubt there
is a Etherdock driver for NetBSD(?!), but how about using the printer port ?

Is there any way at all getting Appletalk to work over a serial interface ?

regards/mvh

Niels S. Eliasen

Delfi Konsult
Kildeager 2D
St. Valby                                    Mailid:  nse@ruc.dk
DK-4000 Roskilde                            Tel/Fax: +4546786050
Denmark                                    Cellular: +4521246530