Subject: Re: weird se/30 behavior
From: Ulrich Hausmann <ulrich.hausmann@a2e.hp.shuttle.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/02/1999 08:06:24
Colin,

I asked one of the best Apple II (and Mac) hardware gurus I know
(Harold Hislop) and he stated:

The power supply is failing (Likely a failing filter capacitor on the
+5 output line). (not too hard to fix, but dangerous (ALL switching
power supplies can be dangerous to work on))

Hope this might help you.

Best regards,

Ulrich