Subject: Re: How can I read and write mac-os partitions from NetBSD?
To: Sergey Ivanov <sergey57@bigfoot.com>
From: Guy Santiglia <fredfl2@soback.kornet.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/01/1999 00:56:07
On Fri, 30 Apr 1999, Sergey Ivanov wrote:
You need hfsutils.  It is not in the package source.  You have to download it
from some other place. (download)  it gives you some commands for moving files
from NetBSD to MacOS.  I'm not sure the site where I got my copy.  See if you
can find it.  It built and installed without much trouble.  It has a graphical
user interface but I didn't get that working, only command line commands are
working on my system.  Let me know if you can't find a copy.

   Guy

> If there are such things as cpin and cpout commands in NetBSD installer, I
> guess the same commands should be available in NetBSD. Help me please, how
> should I find these commands.
>     Ivanov.

Guy Santiglia  Quadra 610, NetBSD 1.3.3!
South Korea