Subject: Re: wdc source uploaded
To: Ken Nakata <kenn@synap.ne.jp>
From: David A. Gatwood <marsmail@globegate.utm.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/26/1999 17:54:40
On Sat, 27 Mar 1999, Ken Nakata wrote:

> Sorry but I forgot who wanted my wdc (IDE) driver source code to work
> on, so I tar'ed it up and upload it onto ftp.macbsd.com
>
> ftp://ftp.macbsd.com/private/kenn/IDE/mac68k.wdc.src.tar.gz
>
> The files are dated August last year, so it is quite likely that they
> are out of synch with the current now which means they may not compile
> cleanly.

Also, I'm not sure how useful it would be, but I'm pretty sure MkLinux's
IDE driver was based on NetBSD's (x86) driver, initially.  I'm not sure
how similar the Baboon hardware on the early IDE PowerBooks is to the
controller used in the 68k machines, but it might provide something else
to play with.  If anyone wants any info on that, let me know.

Later,
David

David A. Gatwood                         Visit globegate's internet
dgatwood@globegate.utm.edu                  talker, Deep Space 36
http://globegate.utm.edu                telnet globegate.utm.edu:9624