Subject: Re: play games
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Brown <chrsbrwn@mindspring.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/24/1999 12:33:38
On Wed, Mar 24, 1999 at 08:35:28AM -0800, Gustav Nordenskjold wrote:
> this may seem like a dumb question; but how do i play the games?
>
> i ve dl the games.tgz and added them to my system, but i dont know how to open them. anyone?
>
> (i am really new at this. DUH!!)

By default, the games directory is not in the path. You need to specify the
full path in order to launch a game. So for instance, to launch console
tetris, you would type /usr/games/tetris. You can do "ls /usr/games" to see
what is available. Many of the games have man pages "man tetris" or other
to see what it is/how it is played.

--
Chris Brown -- Macintosh networking/Web development
<chrsbrwn@mindspring.com> <http://www.mindspring.com/~chrsbrwn>