Subject: Re: System 7.5.5 & Mode32
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: None <draconis@rf.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/06/1999 13:10:51
I am familiar with that problem.  You need mode32 version 7.5 it is
available from apple via ftp.
ftp.apple.com/Apple_Support_Area/Apple_Software_Updates/English-North_American/M
acintosh
/System/Other_System/MODE32_7.5.sea.bin
that is teh complete path.  after you do that you should find some of your
problems solved.  There is also a txt file in the directory.  I would
suggest reading it.

Murias