Subject: I don't believe this.... (not spam, kinda funny, true)
To: NetBSD List <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Greg Evans <raisplin@rcn.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/03/1999 18:33:47
So,

After all the hard work of myself and everyone else on the list, my
wonderful NetBSD box is up and running flawlesly, the cable modem works,
ipnat is running great, might need a few tweaks, but that's neither here
nor there.

I shut her down to add the second disk (I even found the how to on it :)
) turned her back on and .....I waited....waited....and waited some
more...hmmm...no MacOS booting grumble....

Unhooked the big drive and tried booting again, nada, zilch, nothing
unhooked the little guy that I had worked so hard on and here i
sit....re-doing every thing I just did <sigh>