Subject: At last, another snapshot
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/26/1998 20:39:35
For your viewing pleasure, a new snapshot has been uploaded to:

  ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/binary/

This snapshot was built from Oct. 25 sources.

And now, please, a moment's silence for the dearly departed files...

I went to ftp the snapshot from my Mac to my gateway box.  Going along
quite nicely until I was getting filesystem full messages.  Hmm, says
I, I'll just put them on the other disk.  So I did a 'mdel *', and
watched in surprise as the number of deletions reached nearly 60...
I realized, too late, that I was still in my home directory (on root
partition) instead of my intended download directory (under /usr).

Let not the sacrifice be in vain...

~Steve "What backups? There's no steenkin' backup device..."

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Blessed are they who Go Around in Circles, for they Shall be Known
as Wheels.