Subject: Re: booting m68k, MMU fault
To: None <mjm@techhouse.harkness.brown.edu>
From: Ken Nakata <knakata@itpjp.co.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/26/1998 12:58:48
Mahesh Madhav wrote:

>  i am trying actually to get OpenBSD to boot on a quadra 650. Here is the
>  output from the screen.. does anyone know what I can do to fix this?
>  i thought someone might, since obsd is a derivative of netbsd. thanks,

You're probably aware that this is a NetBSD mailing list, not an OpenBSD
one, and also that NetBSD and OpenBSD are developed, maintained and
distributed by separate groups of people although they have a lot in
common, aren't you?

In light of that, I'd suggest you do one of the following:
	1) Post the question to the OpenBSD/mac68k mailing list, or
	2) Install NetBSD/mac68k and if you still need help, post here
	to call for some.

Ken