Subject: Printer filters
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Steve Quint <squint@flash.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/15/1998 14:35:16
My apologies if this is a little off topic.

I've been running NetBSD 1.3.2 on my Q700 for some time now, and have been
using Monroe Williams' package to print to my Style Writer II with great
results.  I've recently been given an Epson Stylus 500 and would like to
replace the Style Writer with it.

My question is - What filter packages would you recommend?

I already have ghostscript and enscript installed.

Steve

"Always ... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is
better. And twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad. And too
much is never enough except when it's just about right."
			-- The Tick