Subject: Re: Segfaults with free Mozilla
To: Roger Fischer <roger@badger1.net>
From: Joshua E Hope <otaku@unixgeek.ml.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/14/1998 05:55:39
I'd just like to add to this: YES! I've experienced the exact same
problem. But if I run the moz-export binary, I get quite a different
error: Netscape pops up a dialog with title "Netscape: ERROR" and never
draws it. I end up killing the process, or more likely NS will bring down
X and I'll be SOL :)

But, Roger, you aren't the only one out there with this problem. I just
wish I knew the answer!

Josh Hope
"Yes, I use UNIX. Why are you laughing?!"
root                 nefas       melkor
root@unixgeek.ml.org @SuperChat  @ChatNet
                   http://unixgeek.ml.org