Subject: Re: Mosaic Compiling Woes...
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Joshua E Hope <otaku@unixgeek.ml.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/14/1998 00:22:29
Hmmm...I came upon the root of the problem. Apparently, for some unknown
reason, there is no inclusion of the -lXt and -lXmu libs in the Makefile
for Mosaic!!! This makes it quite difficult to compile.

It baffles me why they did not notice this with pkgsrc! Is this a bug
worthy of submission of some such?...

Josh Hope
"Yes, I use UNIX. Why are you laughing?!"
root                 nefas       melkor
root@unixgeek.ml.org @SuperChat  @ChatNet
                   http://unixgeek.ml.org