Subject: Segfaults with free Mozilla
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Roger Fischer <roger@badger1.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/13/1998 21:46:54
Does anybody know the cause of then segfaults using the free version of
Mozilla?  I know that I'm not the only one getting them, but I assume that
some people have been able to get it to work.

I'm running NetBSD 1.3.2 on a Mac Centris610 with full 040.
I've tried two versions of the precompiled binary without success.
I tried building it myself (8 hours) twice using the Package system.
I tried setting CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS to -g before building and that didn't
help either.

After building and installing, this is the message I get when I try to run
it.

max# /usr/X11R6/bin/mozilla
Warning:
    Name: bookmarkList
    Class: XmLGrid
    Attempt to destroy dropSite info for widget that
hasn't been added as a dropSite.

Segmentation fault
max#

Any help would be appreciated.