Subject: Re: FAQs and HOWTOs
To: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/13/1998 07:09:08
	I've had a couple of comments from people I've pointed at
	http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/index.html to the effect that
	it would help if there was one place to look for all the
	information...

	Could I twist your arm into helping with the move? :)

		David/absolute

                -=-  "Just when everything was making sense"  -=-