Subject: Need Nubus Ethernet card
To: NetBSD Digest <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Mark de Jong <mdj@home.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/11/1998 20:17:26
Hi,

This is probably slightly off-topic, but I think this is the best place to
make my request, so here goes.

I've been running Net-BSD on my IIcx with no major problems for a couple
months now. However, the ethernet card in it belonged to someone else ...
and he wants it back. <sigh>

Here's the question: Does anyone on this list have a nubus ethernet card
they'd be willing to sell? Alternatively, can anyone recommend a place to
get an ethernet card that is known to work with NetBSD?

Btw, I live in the San Diego, CA area, so if any of you are around here and
you want to sell your card, send me an email.

Thanks, in advance.

	-- Mark

Mark de Jong                Macintosh Development              mdj@home.com