Subject: netboot a PB5[24]0?
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Andrew Brennan <brennan@auhs.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/10/1998 13:39:02
   Just curious.  I have a PB520 that is the fastest 68K system I have at
   home and don't want to wipe it out to boot NetBSD.  In fact, the only
   reason I'm thinking of booting NetBSD on there would be to speed up a
   few long compiles ... so [a] is it possible to netboot a PB5x0 and [b]
   would it (after booting) be stable enough (with the 68LC040 chip) to
   be useful in this manner??

   I don't know if the status has changed ... I found v1.1.2 of Ken's BSD
   on MC68LC040-based Machines and it's dated 4 Apr 1997.

   andrew.  (brennan@auhs.edu)

     "Last laugh?  I don't want it -- laughter wasn't meant to cease."