Subject: help: gmake of postgreSQL
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org, netbsd-help@netbsd.org,>
From: Fabiano petrone <fabiano.petrone@bib.uniud.it>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/06/1998 09:18:29
hello to Everybody

before all, excuse the cross-posting to 3 lists.

I'd like to install psql 6.3.2 on my mac LC 630 (netbsd 1.3.2).
I've installed the GNU make with success, but when I do the gmake for
pgSQL, at a certain point the process stops with the following message:

gmake [2] : Entering directory '/usr/src/pgsql/src/backend/parser'
/usr/bin/yacc -d gram.y
/usr/bin/yacc : f - maximum table size exceeded
gmake [2] : *** [parse.h] error 2
gmake [2] : leaving directory '/usr/src/pgsql/src/backend/parser'
gmake [1] : *** [parser.dir] error 2
gmake [1] : leaving directory '/usr/src/pgsql/src/backend'
gmake : *** [all] error 2

I'm sure I've followed all the steps for a fresh installation : maybe ( =
surely ) I've forgotten something, but where?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Fabiano