Subject: Re: Installation problem
From: Ulrich Hausmann <ulrich.hausmann@rhein-neckar.netsurf.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/28/1998 13:10:47
Stephen,

thanks for the info (I had read that too, but didn't remember the sourec).
Unfortunately, I don't think compiling and recompiling a kernel isn't that
easy for a total newbie. It's not like changing some line in the Lynx config
file . . .:). Seems, I've to learn a lot before being able to do that.

Regards, Ulrich