Subject: Buffer exhausted?
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: John Pannell <john@newyearsday.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/27/1998 00:25:13
Hi everyone-

I've been silently listening and learning for some time now, and finally
came across a question of my own.  I hope it hasn't been answered
before...

I have a Centris 650 with 32MB RAM.  I am using the built-in Ethernet,
and run http, ftp, and sendmail daemons.  Traffic is not heavy; I'm just
goofing around.

The server usually stays up for about two or three weeks, then becomes
unresponsive from outside of the console (can't telnet in, no ftp, http,
etc.)  When I look at the console, I have the following message:

sn0: receive buffer area exhausted

What steps should I take to prevent this?

John Pannell