Subject: Re: -current problems (was Re: X is now up and snapshot problems)
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/20/1998 16:53:37
On Aug 20,  1:45pm, Rolf Braun wrote:
>since MRG is kinda deprecated now I guess that doesn't matter. The only UVM
>kernel to work flawlessly on my Mac (except for the LC040 FPU bug, but that
>seems to be a separate issue) is GENERIC #70 (1.3E-current). Anyone have
>any idea what was done differently in that build?

In a word, nothing.  I do the same thing every week, sup Saturday's sources,
build kernels and a snapshot, upload same.  I generally run what I upload,
except my kernel is a slightly modified MRG GENERIC, which is kept in sync
with the uploaded ones..

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819