Subject: Color X Windows.
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Gabe Ricard <gabe@beer.stampede.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/17/1998 14:31:35
Hi, I have an old Macintosh Quadra 700 kicking around, I booted it up the
other day and remembered that I still had NetBSD on it, which I stopped
using a long time ago when I bought a PC and started using Linux. I
upgraded it's packages from 1.2.1 to 1.3.2 and was wondering if there was
color x support yet. I rememeber hearing about there being experimental
support back when I was using it, but it never worked for me. This machine
hasa  SuperMac 20" monitor and a NuBus SuperMac Thunder/24 v1.16 video
card. I'm also wondering if there is support for the builtin ethernet in
the quadra 700s. I'd like to network this machine to my PC and do an
IPMasquerade setup.

--
Gabe Ricard
Stampede Linux Developer