Subject: Can anyone help?
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: patriot <patriot@primenet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/13/1998 08:21:55
This is sort of off the topic but I really need some help.  I have been
using my IIcx under BSD and then needed it to use the MacOS.  I upgraded
my memory from 8MB to 20MB but in the MacOS with 7.5.5 the system takes
up almost all of it, between 14MB and 17MB when before it was only using
5.4MB with as an 8MB system.  Anyone know what is going on?  Ram Doubler
won't work because it is only a 24bit system.

Please help if you can.

Sincerely,

Paul Ascoli
patriot@primenet.com

If Bill Gates had a dime for every time a Windows box crashed...
.... Oh, wait a minute, he already does.

Love is only the game that is not called on account of darkness.
--M.Hirschfield

The box said "Needs Windows95 or better" - So I bought another Macintosh!

Mary had a little lamb.  The doctor was surprised.