Subject: Re: Purespace usage (About Xemacs-20.4)
To: None <kenn@synap.ne.jp>
From: Shigeki Uno <shigeki@mediawars.or.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/12/1998 04:12:08
From: Ken Nakata <kenn@synap.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 18:22:52 +0900

> `Puresize' is the size of heap of Emacs Lisp interpreter IIRC.  It has
> nothing to do with NetBSD virtual memory usage.  I think there should
> be some compile or config option to increase puresize.
>
> Ken

 I recompiled Xemacs-20.4 with --puresize=5000000(too large size!)
config option(Thanks to Nakata-san).
But unfortunately I failed to compile it again. Result was the same.
So I checked Xemacs-ML archive at http://www.xemacs.org, but couldn't
find useful messages for me.

After that I also checked these files:
~/xemacs-20.4/src/puresize-adjust.h & puresize.h.
(Though I didn't know its existence until right now)

Then I noticed these files may have something to do with the problem
which I have been facing. But I don't know how to edit & fix them...
Does someone give me useful advice which can solve this problem?

Thank you.

-------
Shigeki Uno