Subject: Q605 is up (and a licensing question)
To: Mac68k NetBSD <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: El JoPe Magnifico <jope@n2h2.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/04/1998 21:53:00
Yeehaw!  Well, that last bit of advice about removing the newer versions
of the libraries while using the 1.3.2 kernel did the trick.  Chaulk up
another Quadra 605 as a running system.  Many thanks to Dr. Bill, Colin,
Allen, and everyone else who put up with my incessant questions. =)

Okay, unrelated question: What is the protocol for use of Linux code in
BSD, and vice versa?  There seems to be some desire on both sides for
discourse, but I'm not informed well enough on the intricacies of the
respective camps' licenses to understand what's involved.  If there's a
convenient URL you can point me toward, that would be great, because I'd
really rather not start a flame war, as there also seem to be some pretty
confrontational opinions floating about.

Off to digest some more of the FAQ...
-jope

--
 J.P. Montagnet