Subject: Re: Booter Question
To: I-Jong Lin <ijonglin@EE.Princeton.EDU>
From: None <nigel@ind.tansu.com.au>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/30/1998 11:37:32

> To whomever is in charge of the Booter software,

	That is me. (the bottom of the BooterManual documents this)

>    Is it possible to pass the pointer to the MMU Page tables (SRP
> register) through the Booter?

	Certainly.

* The easient way to do this is through an environment variable.
  (e.g. SRP=0x47453476) Simply give me a name for the variable.

* How do I find the value of this pointer under MacOs. As soon
  as I work out how, I should be able to patch the code into
  the Booter.

--
| Nigel Pearson, nigel@ind.tansu.com.au | "reality is that which     |
|  Telstra IN Platforms, Sydney, Aust.  |  doesn't go away when you  |