Subject: UPDATE
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: tb <thebush@primenet.com/specialops.airforce.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/27/1998 17:15:42
Who maintains the FAQS at macbsd.com?

The FWTK FAQ no longer contains valid information and I have the
correct updated information.  Also I ported the Bellcore S/Key
one-time encryption program over to NetBSD for use with FWTK.

Thank you for any info

--
When they took the fourth amendment, I was quiet because I didn't deal
drugs.

thebush@specialops.airforce.net	thebush@primenet.com	Admin of
Hurricane Moon II
																										"taken the world by storm"