Subject: Re: compiling AfterStep
To: Jeffrey Ohlmann <jaohlma@wcnet.org>
From: tb <thebush@primenet.com/specialops.airforce.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/27/1998 17:23:58
Jeffrey Ohlmann wrote:

> Does Afterstep build under NetBSD?  I made an attempt earlier this evening and
> got the result:
>
>         jeffy root 10% xmkmf
>         mv -f Makefile.bak
>         imake -DUseInstalled -I/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config
>         Imakefile.c:3: Imake.tmpl: No such file or directory
>         imake: Exit code 33.  Stop.
>
> I'm very inexperienced when it comes to this so I'd appreciate any pointers in
> the right direction.
>
> TIA,
>
> Jeffrey Ohlmann
>
> --      Two computers, four operating systems.      --
> -- http://www.wcnet.org/~jaohlma/comp/two-four.html --

Afterstep does compile... I have compiled about 3 different versions
of it.

I have compiled almost all of the latest window managers on my LCIII.

And the best ones in terms of speed have been IceWM amiwm and twm

Maybe your X distribution isnt installed right.

--
When they took the fourth amendment, I was quiet because I didn't deal
drugs.

thebush@specialops.airforce.net	thebush@primenet.com	Admin of
Hurricane Moon II
																										"taken the world by storm"