Subject: Re: X stuff (mac68k and i386)
To: Dave Guynn <dguynn@geocities.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/27/1998 13:55:31
    Running X applications from one NetBSD box to another
	Assuming your X display is on box-a, and you want to run xclock
	from box-b.
	box-a% rsh box-b
	box-b% setenv DISPLAY box-a:0.0
	box-b% xclock &

    Reading mail from a pop server under NetBSD
	I'd suggest looking at the pine package from pkgsrc - or possibly
	fetchmail if you want to use a different mail client:
	ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/pkgsrc/mail/README.html

		David/absolute

                 -=-  "You can have my absence of faith"  -=-