Subject: PB520 works!!!
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Alberto_Corb=ED_Bellot?= <alberto@alufis35.ffisic.uv.es>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/27/1998 02:15:23
Hi, friends of MacBSD! This is Alberto, the spanish student...

I've recently tested the PMDirect kernels (for powerbooks) on my 520
laptop with a great success!! Full login and password... I've only tested
the base package and things and commands like cd, ls, vi, reboot,
shutdown(really shutingdown my mac!) prooved to work fine. I was wondering
about downloading and installing further software.... Will my PB520
(68LC040) run things like emacs, gcc, X11, joe .... ? Is the kernel enough
prepared...? What about Powerbook520 status?

Please, reply to my mail.

Thank you beforehand.

Alberto -Spain-.