Subject: Re: Another Kernel Question
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Paul Ripke <stixpjr@ozemail.com.au>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/27/1998 09:59:51
Jason Thorpe wrote:
>  >
>  > Not quite - I want to do the reverse, and unfortunately "GetLogical()" does
>  > not exist.
>
> ...because there might be multiple mappings, perhaps?  Is there a MacOS
> function that lets you manually add a virtual mapping?

Quite correct. And if memory serves, there is such a MacOS beast. So
is there any way of getting the base LOGICAL address of the active
page tables? The SRP and URP aren't as useful as they could be, and
I've noticed they move around a bit under MacOS - depending if virtual
memory is enabled or not, and if I have my DayStar 040 accelerator
installed.

Cheers,
--
Paul Ripke