Subject: ncftp2 questions
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: bvjsales <bvjsales@japan.co.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/27/1998 02:13:37
Hi,

	I'm working on NetBSD 1.3 on a Quadra 840AV. It works very nicely
so far.

	I was trying to install ncftp and downloaded the ncurses-1.9.9g.tgz
and the ncftp-2.3.4.tgz

	I used tar zxpvf filename   on each.

	However, when I tried to use ncftp2 it complained of the following:

	/usr/libexec/ld.so: ncftp2: libncurses.so.3.4: No such directory or
file

	although, on investigation, I found the files as follows
	/bin/ncftp2
	/usr/lib/libncurses.so.3.4
	/usr/libexec/ld.so

	any ideas about what's up with this? did i miss something like make
or make install or build or whatever (I'm new at this)

also: I need a www server on 1.3 can i use apache's 1.3.1 version

thanks in advance for your responses
NRT