Subject: ttyflags still?
From: SamMaEl <rimsky@teleport.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/26/1998 20:47:59
	I recently resurrected my IIcx and tried to install 1.3.2 onto
it... despite spilling a can of Pepsi on it and frying a video card it was
able to boot into NetBSD just fine, yay! Then, I swapped drives (I had
booted off of an external 230MB drive), putting the 230MB drive in place
of the internal 120MB, and it booted into MacOS just fine. I took out the
video card I was using (I haven;t gotten around to getting it supported
fully, video interrupts aren't being properly cleared, so ethernet doesn't
work while it is installed) and ran on a spare Macintosh Display Card
(8bit). It booted into single user just fine, but when I tried to go
multi-user it hung setting the ttyflags.

	I was under the impression that this had been fixed... maybe it is
in -current and hadn't made it into the 1.3.2 release. Is this the case?
Or is it still not fixed? If it would help I can try it again and give a
backtrace.

	IIcx, 12MB, 230MB Quantum drive, Extended kbd, ADB II mouse,
1.3.2.

	Thanks!

	Ryan

-----
HELO... my name is rewt... you have SIGKILLed my father... prepare to vi!