Subject: emacs trouble
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris <ferret@atlantis.nconnect.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/26/1998 02:11:08
hello,
     I reinstalled emacs to see if this problem would correct itself to
no avail.

     when I launch emacs I get warnings about missing items in /usr/pkg/*
mostly
having to do w/LISP. seeing as how emacs requires LISP to run I'm kind of
concerned
about this. the messages go by fast so I don't get all the details but an
arch dependent,
an arch independent and four other LISP share files are reported as not
existing.
     if I run the installer from the Mac OS to install emacs & related
files,
do I have to do anything once I get into BSD other than making sure about
being
able to see X files (which it obviously can or emacs wouldn't launch at
all).

TIA,
chris f.

HAIL BRAK!! HAIL BRAK!! HAIL BRAK!! HAIL BRAK!!