Subject: Re: Color X on Quadra 650
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: brian wildasinn <bwildasi@csulb.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/23/1998 19:21:37
Hi Doug!
Did you get internal color working? I've got a Q700 withh 20 megs of ram, but when the OSFA server starts up, and after a striped red 2 inch square at the top right corner of the monitor disappears, i get three miniature screens on the top of the terminal, which I thought maybe changing to another emulator than vt220 would fix it, but none of them work! I'm running netbsd-1.3.2 upgraded with tar --unlink -zxvfp /*.tgz sets binaries for mac68k. Could you point me to a link with a more current color internal x server that does thousands? Mine appears to only work correctly in 256 mode.

Any help is appreaciated!

Brian Wildasinn
bwildasi@csulb.edu

-----