Subject: Hello, any hints for newbie w/IIsi
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris <ferret@atlantis.nconnect.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/23/1998 01:17:56
Hey,
    I discovered the other day that a IIsi I put together from bits, pieces=
,
tape
and solder had an FPU. Good thing no one responded to my ad to sell it -)
I'm downloading the rest of netbsd now and wil be installing it later if I'=
still
awake (it's almost 1am here) or tomorrow and was wondering if I missed
anything.
I'm suffering from 'readme' overload.
I have a IIsi:
5 MB RAM (soon to be more)
700 MB quantum HD
Apple NuBus Adapter Card w/FPU
Asant=E9 MacConi 10BaseT/Aui ethernet card
12" Apple RGB monitor
Apple Ergonomic keyboard
Kensington 4-button mouse w/#1 button broke - need a new one I guess :-)
Is there any problems with these I may have missed or aren't in the known
problems list?
Do I need anything not in the base for setting it up on my ethernet LAN?
    I ask that cause I'd like to use it as a file server/ X-server.
Has anyone used Apple's MacX software to access NetBSD from another Mac?
(see above)

TIA,
chris f.